Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday thanked Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan to be the Chief Guest at the Republic Day parade next year and said his visit will give a “very strong boost” to bilateral ties.
“Thank you for very kindly agreeing to grace the 2017 Republic Day celebrations as the Chief Guest,” he tweeted.
Mohamed bin Zayed replied to his tweet, saying: “I am pleased to join in your Republic Day celebrations, wishing your friendly country more progress and prosperity.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Modi, in another tweet, said that the visit of the Crown Prince will give a “very strong boost to the vibrant India-UAE ties”.