AAP’s JJ Cluster Cell President Umesh Verma on Saturday joined the newly launched political outfit Swaraj India, led by Yogendra Yadav.
Attacking the AAP, Verma said the Arvind Kejriwal government had “promised” to regularise unauthorised colonies in a year, but that is yet to take place.
Verma, who was earlier with the BJP before joining the AAP ahead of Delhi Assembly polls, said even the Delhi government’s policy on JJ cluster was also flawed.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Speaking at a joining ceremony here, Yadav said the AAP government started the work of regularising the illegal colonies, but did not complete it.
Swaraj India, is trying to make inroads in AAP’s bastion and has also made its intention of contesting MCD polls this year.