Union Minister Jitendra Singh hit out at Aam Aadmi Party over the arrest of its MLA Dinesh Mohaniya and said if the party has nothing to hide, they should cooperate in the probe so that they can vindicate themselves.
“I would say that the law of land should take its course. If somebody claims he or she has nothing to hide, I think it is they who should come forward and cooperate in a probe so that they can vindicate themselves,” Dr Singh told reporters.
- Kashmir militancy in final phase: Jitendra Singh
- News of SIMI encounter to enhance morale of nation: Jitendra Singh
- Captain Amarinder demands independent probe into sacrilege incident
- MLA Mohania's arrest to divert attention from MM Khan murder issue: AAP
- Jitender Tomar's arrest: Who said what
- Day after farmer's suicide at Jantar Mantar: Aam Aadmi Party vs Delhi Police
Singh was replying to a question about the arrest of AAP MLA and Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal’s remark that it is equal to Emergency.
Singh said, “I think those who who tend to draw a parallel have not actually studied the history of Emergency or gone through its peril. Those who have lived those 21 months will never dare to make a comparison.”