Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) on Thursday launched a week-long campaign ‘Vote Jodo Jharu Nal’ with an aim to reach out to the voters across the state and inform them about the achievements of the Arvind Kejriwal government in Delhi. AAP state convener Gurpreet Singh Waraich said campaign was launched on Thursday and will continue till October 19.
As per the programme, he said, AAP co-incharge and Delhi MLA Jarnail Singh would hold rallies in the Malwa region, Sangrur MP Bhagwant Mann in Majha region while he will hold rallies in the Doaba region of Punjab.
“Everyday, all the three leaders will be holding two rallies each,” he said. Waraich said that as per the plan, the party candidates will visit five villages every day and about 3,000 to 5,000 volunteers will meet the voters under door-to-door campaign.
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The documentaries related to the achievements of AAP government in Delhi and message of AAP National Convener Arvind Kejriwal will be shown through the projectors, he said.