Aam Admi Party (AAP) Friday demanded the arrest of Uttar Pradesh Transport minister Gayatri Prasad Prajapati accusing him of “adjusting his black money worth crores of rupees through collections made by tickets sale of Roadways buses”.
“Almost Rs 10 crores are collected in small denomination notes through the sale of Roadways bus tickets on a daily basis which is deposited in the ICICI bank,” state unit spokesman of AAP Vaibhav Maheshwari said.
“Before November 9, the deposits in the bank was being made in small denomination notes but after that it is being done in the denomination of Rs. 500 and Rs. 1,000,” Maheshwari claimed.
The AAP leader alleged that Prajapati, through his confidants was pressurising the officials of the transport department to convert his black money in this manner.
Demanding that the entire details of the notes deposited from November 9 onwards be made public, he demanded arrest of Prajapati and order a CBI probe into the matter.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Any sympathy with the SP government on the matter of black money will mean betraying the people of the country,” he said.