A day after Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) replaced its Bhoa candidate Dr Vinod Kumar after he accused its top leadership of asking for Rs 1 crore, the party on Friday replaced its Dharamkot candidate saying he was not being able to campaign properly.
Dr Ranjodh Singh Sran, AAP nominee from Dharamkot in Moga, has been replaced by a progressive farmer and meAAP Punjab, AAP Punjab candidate, AAP candidate replaced, AAP Bhoa candidate, AAP news, Punjab news, Indian Expressmber of farmers commission, Daljit Singh Sadarpura (42), said a communique issued by AAP’s Punjab convener Gurpreet Singh Waraich.
He said the Political Affairs Committee of AAP had asked for cancelling his candidature in view of his ineffective campaign in his segment.
An AAP leader said more such replacements were likely.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest