Aam Aadmi Party on Sunday protested outside the residence of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation mayor alleging that the BJP-ruled MCD failed in their duty to clear garbage, resulting in the outbreak of Dengue and Chikungunya.
Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain along with some MLAs and party supporters took part in the protest and said it was the duty of BJP-led MCD to maintain cleanliness across the city but they have failed to do so.
“It is shameful that huge garbage is being piled up on roads in Delhi which has led to outbreak of diseases like dengue and chikungunya and this has been done by BJP for political purposes,” he said.
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
Meanwhile, members of AAP’s gramin morcha and Delhi farmers protested outside the Lieutenant Governor Najeeb Jung’s residence, Raj Niwas, against his decision to cancel Delhi government’s notification on circle rates.
The protesters alleged that the government’s notification on circle rates was meant to benefit farmers but claimed Jung was partial to builders.