AAP leader Bhagwant Singh Mann on June 23 claimed his party will win an absolute majority in the Punjab Assembly polls due next year and Himachal Pradesh would be its next target.
“AAP would get two-third majority in Punjab and Himachal would be its next target. The party would repeat Delhi in Punjab and its main poll plank would be corruption, drug addiction, unemployment and brain drain,” Mann, who was in Shimla as member of JPC on office of profit, said.
He said the younger generation of Punjab is addicted to drugs and the youth of the state are becoming physically unfit for recruitment in armed forces.
- Diego Costa without attitude - Alvaro Morata era dawns at Chelsea
- Angry Burnley boss Sean Dyche says diving has to go from the game
- Northern Army commander reviews security situation along LoC
- PSG miss Neymar as they drop first points at Montpellier
- Madras High Court directs police to file cases against actors Vishal, Nasser
- Eight-goal month puts Harry Kane among world's top strikers
“The twin problem of brain drain and unemployment has become a bane for Punjab and the situation is so grim that the youth is taking the risk of going to war-torn Iraq for jobs,” he added.