Trinamool Congress MP and Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee’s nephew Abhishek Banerjee, who underwent a surgery for “orbital floor fracture” caused in a car accident, is in stable condition now. As per a medical bulletin released by the hospital Wednesday morning, the TMC youth wing president “slept well throughout the night, but complained of persistent pain, which is considered quite normal in such circumstances. All his vitals, including blood pressure and pulse, are stable,” it read.
Watch What Else Is Making News
Dressing and eye-check up was done on Wednesday, and Dr Sukumar Mukherjee along with other specialists visited him to enquire about and monitor his medical progress, it added.
“It is expected that gradually he (Banerjee) will be put on a normal diet,” Belle Vue Clinic CEO P Tondon said. Abhishek Banerjee’s car had met with an accident on National Highway-2 near Singur in Hooghly district on October 18.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More