Heaping praises on Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the surgical strikes across the LoC, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on Saturday said that Modi’s “56 inches” chest had now swelled to 100 inches.
“Now, the chest is not 56 inches but 100 inches,” Chouhan said, speaking at inaugural session of MSME convention in Bhopal. “Our growth rate is higher than China’s. You all have seen an example of strong India recently,” he added.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“Congratulations to our Army, congratulations to Narendra Modi-ji. Now, the chest is not 56 inches but 100 inches,” Chouhan said. He said that a “new India” has now emerged and Madhya Pradesh too is playing its role in the country’s development.
The Chief Minister attended the inaugural session of the convention along with Union Ministers Kalraj Mishra and Ministers of State Haribhai Parthibhai Chaudhary and Giriraj Singh. MSME (Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises) sector is the key to development, and instead of mass production, production by masses is needed for the overall growth, Chouhan said.
“The country is buzzing with development activities under the strong leadership of Modi,” he said.
“MP’s growth rate is the highest in the country and agriculture growth rate highest in the world. The state, which was power-starved a decade ago, now has surplus energy,” he said.