Escalating his attack against the Bharatiya Janata Party Prime Ministerial candidate Narendra Modi over his development claims, Aam Aadmi Party leader Arvind Kejriwal on Thrusday said he is a “vikaspurush” (development man) only for industrialists.
“Modi is a vikaspurush, but only for Adanis and Ambanis,” said Kejriwal after meeting farmers in Mundra taluka where Adani Port and Special Economic zone (SEZ) is located.
“Big industries in a nexus with government started acquiring lands, he alleged, while adding that “it seems that the entire land of Gujarat is on sale.”
“Industries have earned so much black money that they will flee to Switzerland any day,” he further alleged.
“Through media he (Modi) conspires a propaganda of development. But have you heard voices of content here? People are only talking about their agony,” Kejriwal said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The former Delhi chief minister also met Sikh farmers in Abdasa earlier and told them, “Gujarat government does not want to give Sikh farmers their land.”
“Gujarat government froze their land in 2010, they approached court and have hired big lawyers so that Sikh farmers remained deprived of their land,” he said.
Prithvi Singh, a farmers’ representative, said, “We put our issue before Kejriwal regarding anti-farmers’ policy of the state. He assured us that he will raise our issue, though we know model code of conduct has come into effect, anyone cannot do anything.”
“We have given many representations to the state government but it didn’t help us, instead Modi is fighting till the Supreme Court,” Singh said.
“In this political scenario, we have some hope from AAP and Kejriwal,” he added.
Kejriwal also met representatives from the fishermen community and tried to visit a hospital in Bhuj, but could not reach there due to a blockade set-up by a mob shouting pro-Modi slogans.
On Wednesday, Kejriwal was briefly “detained” in Radhanpur and his car was damaged in an attack by alleged BJP workers in Kutch.