EPFO goes digital, expect quick transfer PF, pension payments

"Such move is likely to benefit 4.5 crore EPF subscribers and around 54 lakh pensioners," a release said.

By: IANS | New Delhi | Published:May 19, 2017 10:37 am
EPFO digital transfers, EPFO digital payments, EPFO digital fund transfer, payment of EPF benefits, digital payments of EPFO news, latest news, Digital India news, National news, latest news This development means that payments will be made to the beneficiaries through electronic or digital fund transfer system only “ensuring quick transfer of funds, easier tracking and reconciliation”. (File)

The Ministry of Labour and Employment has made changes in the social security schemes of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation to allow electronic or digital fund transfer and payment of EPF benefits, pension disbursement and insurance claim.

“Such move is likely to benefit 4.5 crore EPF subscribers and around 54 lakh pensioners,” a release said.

The development means that payments will be made to the beneficiaries through electronic or digital fund transfer system only “ensuring quick transfer of funds, easier tracking and reconciliation”.

Sandip senapati
    May 21, 2017 at 1:48 pm
    It's all about adverti t through news "payments will be made to the beneficiaries through electronic or digital fund transfer system ". Please to update that above said system have not been applied. I am also not getting my EPF through online process. Now i have to go to company's HR . You have to go to your employer /HR . Fill the the form , update &submit KYC details,cancelled cheque, ID proof, address proof do ent copy and submit to EPF office . Note: Your employer/ HR signature &Stamp is mandatory on withdrawl form.
      Krishna
      May 20, 2017 at 10:50 pm
      I am very urgent payment withdral and please help sir
        Mathew Abraham Pallikal
        May 20, 2017 at 7:12 pm
        From Mathew Abraham Pallikal Dear Sir recently I have applied through form 31 for advance for daughter 's marriage since the amount alloted was a good amount 25 years ago and not these days is there any way to receive a loan under the Guarantee of EPFO since I am still working and can pay you back without fail
        1. L
          Lalitkumar chauhan
          May 20, 2017 at 5:14 pm
          Our plant has been closed Nov.2015 without any legal notice. My service length is 15 years . How can I withdrawal my PF amount without authorization signature.
            Dr Ajay Lodha
            May 20, 2017 at 9:11 pm
            Claim forms can be attested by bank manager and send to concern epfo
            Aditya samanta
            May 20, 2017 at 5:01 pm
            What I have to done.? I am getting pension from Durgapur(burdwan,west bengal)
              Arvind
              May 20, 2017 at 4:40 pm
              Arvindkumar.ak114@gma
                Dr Ganeshanand Srivastava
                May 20, 2017 at 3:05 pm
                ये सिस्टम कब से लागू होगा,मैंने तो कब का epf फॉर्म जमा किया है लेकिन अभी तक epf ट्रांसफर होकर मेरे एकाउंट में नही आया।कभी कभी ऐसा लगता है,वास्तविकता क्या है ये न्यूज़ ी है या इसका पालन कोई नही करता,पता नही पर परेशान एक हमें जरूर होना पड़ रहा है।
                  Ram Nupur Bhattacharyya
                  May 20, 2017 at 2:36 pm
                  I am not getting my enhanced EPFO Pension in spite of repeated appeals to Astt PF Commissioners ( pension) , Saltlake, Kolkata-91. My PPO No is WB/CAL/46094. R N Bhattacharyya, Flat K1 , Niharika Aptts, 8 N G Basak road, Dumdum, Kolkata. 9836293322 8910545138 . ramman1948@gmail