EPFO goes digital, expect quick transfer PF, pension payments

"Such move is likely to benefit 4.5 crore EPF subscribers and around 54 lakh pensioners," a release said.

By: IANS | New Delhi | Published:May 19, 2017 10:37 am
EPFO digital transfers, EPFO digital payments, EPFO digital fund transfer, payment of EPF benefits, digital payments of EPFO news, latest news, Digital India news, National news, latest news This development means that payments will be made to the beneficiaries through electronic or digital fund transfer system only “ensuring quick transfer of funds, easier tracking and reconciliation”. (File)

The Ministry of Labour and Employment has made changes in the social security schemes of the Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation to allow electronic or digital fund transfer and payment of EPF benefits, pension disbursement and insurance claim.

“Such move is likely to benefit 4.5 crore EPF subscribers and around 54 lakh pensioners,” a release said.

The development means that payments will be made to the beneficiaries through electronic or digital fund transfer system only “ensuring quick transfer of funds, easier tracking and reconciliation”.

For all the latest India News, download Indian Express App now

Sandip senapati
    May 21, 2017 at 1:48 pm
    It's all about adverti t through news "payments will be made to the beneficiaries through electronic or digital fund transfer system ". Please to update that above said system have not been applied. I am also not getting my EPF through online process. Now i have to go to company's HR . You have to go to your employer /HR . Fill the the form , update &submit KYC details,cancelled cheque, ID proof, address proof do ent copy and submit to EPF office . Note: Your employer/ HR signature &Stamp is mandatory on withdrawl form.
      Krishna
      May 20, 2017 at 10:50 pm
      I am very urgent payment withdral and please help sir
        Mathew Abraham Pallikal
        May 20, 2017 at 7:12 pm
        From Mathew Abraham Pallikal Dear Sir recently I have applied through form 31 for advance for daughter 's marriage since the amount alloted was a good amount 25 years ago and not these days is there any way to receive a loan under the Guarantee of EPFO since I am still working and can pay you back without fail
        1. L
          Lalitkumar chauhan
          May 20, 2017 at 5:14 pm
          Our plant has been closed Nov.2015 without any legal notice. My service length is 15 years . How can I withdrawal my PF amount without authorization signature.
            Dr Ajay Lodha
            May 20, 2017 at 9:11 pm
            Claim forms can be attested by bank manager and send to concern epfo
            Aditya samanta
            May 20, 2017 at 5:01 pm
            What I have to done.? I am getting pension from Durgapur(burdwan,west bengal)
              Arvind
              May 20, 2017 at 4:40 pm
              Arvindkumar.ak114@gma
                Dr Ganeshanand Srivastava
                May 20, 2017 at 3:05 pm
                ये सिस्टम कब से लागू होगा,मैंने तो कब का epf फॉर्म जमा किया है लेकिन अभी तक epf ट्रांसफर होकर मेरे एकाउंट में नही आया।कभी कभी ऐसा लगता है,वास्तविकता क्या है ये न्यूज़ ी है या इसका पालन कोई नही करता,पता नही पर परेशान एक हमें जरूर होना पड़ रहा है।
                  Ram Nupur Bhattacharyya
                  May 20, 2017 at 2:36 pm
                  I am not getting my enhanced EPFO Pension in spite of repeated appeals to Astt PF Commissioners ( pension) , Saltlake, Kolkata-91. My PPO No is WB/CAL/46094. R N Bhattacharyya, Flat K1 , Niharika Aptts, 8 N G Basak road, Dumdum, Kolkata. 9836293322 8910545138 . ramman1948@gmail
                    Rajendra Ghadigaonkar
                    May 20, 2017 at 12:57 pm
                    Welcome for Degitelisatiom of EPFO but our requirement is to be increase minimum pension rate from 700 to minimum Rupees 7000 per month based on 1 familys minimum monthly expenses. And it's actually neadable. Can our honorable PM Modi Sir or Supreme Court think on this to releaf EPFO Pensioners tensions. Regards
                      Satish Kumar
                      May 20, 2017 at 10:23 am
                      Very good improvement.
                      1. r
                        rajendraudupi@gmail.com
                        May 20, 2017 at 9:56 am
                        Hi My Pf is not getting transfer miss match dob please start correction. Option also using otp
                          Amit Oberoi
                          May 20, 2017 at 9:29 am
                          When basic EPF site is not working since 6 months , these all announcements are useless.....I put it PMO also they also closed the request without acting on it .
                            Sudheer
                            May 20, 2017 at 8:52 am
                            Plz 1st open UAN app
                              Dr. D K Ghosh
                              May 20, 2017 at 8:09 am
                              It appears that still EPF claim under Form 19, is not possible through on line. Please confirm when this facility will be restored.
                                P.Thangamarimuthu
                                May 20, 2017 at 6:44 am
                                EPFO INDIA vin entha sadda thiddamum Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation ikku porunthaathu enavum thani nampagamaaga (trust) seyal varuvathaaga koorukiraargalE ..............
                                  Phani Kuruganti
                                  May 20, 2017 at 2:48 am
                                  My current employer tried to transfer money from prev employer. It got rejected twice. I applied for withdrawal', again epfo rejected. Unable to check even balance. As per new rule only employer can link aadhar to EPF a/c? Why so? We get daily notifications from banks, asking to link aadhar online. Also ITD sending links to Club pan aadhar. Why don't government take initiative to club aadhar pan uan Why don't epfo give there software devp. to someone like TCS or Infy or Cognizant?
                                  1. H
                                    HIMADRI SARKAR
                                    May 19, 2017 at 10:51 pm
                                    I had tried to upload my Aadhaar Card in UAN for the last 6 months. But till now error massage appeared. Don't know what is government trying & what kind of service they are providing. I mailed to complain board but no response. Tried to call toll free number but it was busy. If any one help me through in this period I will be greatful. Although I don't think this time also no one help us. God bless EPFO members
                                    1. U
                                      Ujwala Bairagi
                                      May 19, 2017 at 9:49 pm
                                      I am trying to transfer my epf earlier employer last six years.. But no result. In fact account turned into inoperative account.