The results for IIT entrance examination for the prestigious technical institutes would be announced on June 23.
The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) for admissions to the undergraduate programmes at all IITs and Indian School of Mines,Dhanbad,was held on June 2.
“Results of JEE (Advanced)-2013 will be announced on Sunday,23rd June,2013. Successful candidates need to log in and give their choices for courses offered by the sixteen IITs and Indian School of Mines,Dhanbad,from 24th June till 30th June,” a release from the IITs said.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The release said the answer key for both Paper-1 and Paper-2 of this exam will be displayed on the JEE (Advanced) websites of zonal IITs on June 11.
“The student can view his or her answer sheet and marks obtained between June 14 and 17 at the same website. There will also be a provision for the student to request for review of specific questions and its marks. The student will have to pay a fees of Rs.500 for each question to be reviewed,” it said.
The release said the students willing to join the architecture programme at IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur will have to qualify an Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT).
“In order to appear in this test,the student has to register online for AAT between 24 and 25 June at the JEE (Advanced) portal. The first list of seat allocation will be announced online on 4th July,2013,”it added.