The results for IIT entrance examination for the prestigious technical institutes would be announced on June 23.
The Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) for admissions to the undergraduate programmes at all IITs and Indian School of Mines,Dhanbad,was held on June 2.
“Results of JEE (Advanced)-2013 will be announced on Sunday,23rd June,2013. Successful candidates need to log in and give their choices for courses offered by the sixteen IITs and Indian School of Mines,Dhanbad,from 24th June till 30th June,” a release from the IITs said.
The release said the answer key for both Paper-1 and Paper-2 of this exam will be displayed on the JEE (Advanced) websites of zonal IITs on June 11.
“The student can view his or her answer sheet and marks obtained between June 14 and 17 at the same website. There will also be a provision for the student to request for review of specific questions and its marks. The student will have to pay a fees of Rs.500 for each question to be reviewed,” it said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The release said the students willing to join the architecture programme at IIT Roorkee and IIT Kharagpur will have to qualify an Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT).
“In order to appear in this test,the student has to register online for AAT between 24 and 25 June at the JEE (Advanced) portal. The first list of seat allocation will be announced online on 4th July,2013,”it added.