The results of CBSE Class X examinations of Chennai region were declared on Tuesday, with over 1.22 lakh students passing the exams, registering an impressive 99.70 pass percentage.
In the All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE 2014) held between March and April, 1,22,912 students passed out of a total of 123279, said DT Sudharsana Rao, Regional Officer, CBSE.
With all of the 964 candidates coming out in flying colours, Puducherry registered a 100 percent pass percentage, followed by the other states and UTs coming under Chennai region- Tamil Nadu (99.94), Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka (all 99.89), Goa, (99.86), Daman and Diu (99.13) and Andman and Nicobar Islands (97.79).
Girsl outshone boys in all the states and UTs, with 100 percent of the appeared candidates from the fairer sex passing the exams in Puducherry, Goa and Daman and Diu.
Total number of candidates placed in the ‘compartment’ was 257 and those interested in applying for verification and re-checking can get details from the board’s website, Rao said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched