The results of CBSE Class X examinations of Chennai region were declared on Tuesday, with over 1.22 lakh students passing the exams, registering an impressive 99.70 pass percentage.
In the All India Secondary School Examination (AISSE 2014) held between March and April, 1,22,912 students passed out of a total of 123279, said DT Sudharsana Rao, Regional Officer, CBSE.
With all of the 964 candidates coming out in flying colours, Puducherry registered a 100 percent pass percentage, followed by the other states and UTs coming under Chennai region- Tamil Nadu (99.94), Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka (all 99.89), Goa, (99.86), Daman and Diu (99.13) and Andman and Nicobar Islands (97.79).
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Girsl outshone boys in all the states and UTs, with 100 percent of the appeared candidates from the fairer sex passing the exams in Puducherry, Goa and Daman and Diu.
Total number of candidates placed in the ‘compartment’ was 257 and those interested in applying for verification and re-checking can get details from the board’s website, Rao said.