A 25-year-old woman from Delhi was seriously injured when she allegedly jumped out of a moving train to escape harassment from two youths who were eve-teasing her and trying to snatch her bag.
According to Government Railway Police, the incident occurred near Shamli railway station on Friday when the girl, a resident of Mukherjee Nagar, was travelling with her two brothers on Ajmer-Haridwar Express from Delhi to Haridwar.
The victim’s brothers, Vikas and Ankit, said that she jumped out of the train when the unidentified youths started misbehaving with her. The youths also snatched her bag and fled.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The injured woman was rushed to Shamli hospital. Later she was referred to a Delhi hospital in serious condition.
No arrest has been made so far.