The highly decomposed dead body of a 28-year-old woman was found in a water tub at her rented house in the Bharathi Layout in South Bangalore on Monday night.
The woman was identified as Srithi, a native of Kolar, who recently quit her job as a receptionist in a second hand car showroom in the city. Police were called to her residence by neighbours who complained of a foul smell emanating from the residence.
“We found the highly decomposed dead body of Srithi in the water tub. Her throat was slit and some persons known to her are suspected to be behind the murder,” assistant commissioner of police B N Obalesh said.
Preliminary investigations have revealed that Srithi was married to Chowda Reddy a resident of Kolar, four years ago and she had a three-year-old son with him. She later moved to Bangalore. Chowda Reddy used to visit her once or twice a month. Her son was with her parents and she was alone in the house.
Neighbors have told the police that Srithi used to leave her home every evening and would return only late at night.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More