A 35-year-old US woman has been allegedy stabbed to death by her estranged autorickshaw driver husband after which he committed suicide, police said on Friday.
Bunty (32), the autorickshaw driver, killed his American wife Arianne Willinger (35) following a quarrel and later committed suicide by setting himself afire in his room last night, suffering serious burn injuries, SSP Shalabh Mathur said.Bunty had met Willinger when she visited Agra in July last year. They got married in a court on October 11 and started living together in the Shaheed Nagar Colony of the city, police said.
But soon differences between them surfaced and the two started living separately, Arianne living in Tajganj and Bunty in Sanjay Nagar, Ukkarra. Following their estrangement, Arianne reported the matter to the Tourism police and a case was registered with the Family Court.
However, it is said the two kept meeting each other. On Thursday Bunty took Arianne out in his autorickshaw to Tucker Road. After reaching a lonely spot, he attacked her with a knife several times on her face and other body parts, killing her on the spot. He later threw the body on the roadside and went back to his room and committed suicide. Police said the blood-stained knife with which Arianne had been attacked had been recovered and the bodies sent for postmortem.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched