Two students from Purnea district of Bihar who had gone to Biharsharif – district headquarters of Nalanda – died after being thrown away by criminals from a hill on Saturday night. Police have retrieved the bodies. Another student, who was also thrown away from the hill, survived and is out of danger. One of the four accused who was injured has been arrested.
Bihar Director General of Police Abhayanand said the culprits had been identified and forensic sciences laboratory team had already been sent to the spot.
Police said the incident took place when Prem Kumar and Rahul Kumar had come to Biharsharif to write their polytechnic examinations. Their friend Amarjeet also accompanied them. The three went to the hills late on Saturday evening when the four criminals looted Rs 4000 cash and an ATM card. One of the criminals went to a local market to withdraw money but called up another associate on the hills that the password given was wrong.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The accused took offence to it and threw Prem and Rahul from the bill. They died on the spot. Amarjeet who was also pushed clutched on to one of the accused Lala, who also suffered injuries.