Two students from Purnea district of Bihar who had gone to Biharsharif – district headquarters of Nalanda – died after being thrown away by criminals from a hill on Saturday night. Police have retrieved the bodies. Another student, who was also thrown away from the hill, survived and is out of danger. One of the four accused who was injured has been arrested.
Bihar Director General of Police Abhayanand said the culprits had been identified and forensic sciences laboratory team had already been sent to the spot.
Police said the incident took place when Prem Kumar and Rahul Kumar had come to Biharsharif to write their polytechnic examinations. Their friend Amarjeet also accompanied them. The three went to the hills late on Saturday evening when the four criminals looted Rs 4000 cash and an ATM card. One of the criminals went to a local market to withdraw money but called up another associate on the hills that the password given was wrong.
The accused took offence to it and threw Prem and Rahul from the bill. They died on the spot. Amarjeet who was also pushed clutched on to one of the accused Lala, who also suffered injuries.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016