A court in Mizoram has sentenced a 37-year-old man accused of a 2003 murder case to life imprisonment for the second time.
According to the prosecution, Lalsangzuala had used a knife to stab Lalrintluanga back in April 2003. Lalrintluanga died as he was being taken to hospital.
Both the accused and the victim were residents of Lungpuizawl of Lunglei district in south Mizoram.
Lalsangzuala was found guilty and convicted for life by a district and sessions court. But the accused appealed before the Gauhati High Court, which ordered a re-trial.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Vanlalenmawia however found Lalsangzuala guilty and has again awarded him a penalty of life imprisonment for the murder.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest