A court in Mizoram has sentenced a 37-year-old man accused of a 2003 murder case to life imprisonment for the second time.
According to the prosecution, Lalsangzuala had used a knife to stab Lalrintluanga back in April 2003. Lalrintluanga died as he was being taken to hospital.
Both the accused and the victim were residents of Lungpuizawl of Lunglei district in south Mizoram.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Lalsangzuala was found guilty and convicted for life by a district and sessions court. But the accused appealed before the Gauhati High Court, which ordered a re-trial.
Additional District and Sessions Judge Vanlalenmawia however found Lalsangzuala guilty and has again awarded him a penalty of life imprisonment for the murder.