Police have booked Rajya Sabha member Sanjay Singh’s son Anant Vikram Singh and 18 others on charges of loot and trespassing.
An FIR was lodged against Anant and the others for breaking into Bhupati Bhawan, ancestral property of Sanjay Singh here, by the house’s caretaker Santosh Singh, station incharge Mohd Samid said.
Tight security arrangements have been made at Bhupati Bhawan and its main door remained locked today. Sanjay’s first wife Garima Singh along with Anant, two daughters Sabya and Mahima remained on the third floor of the building.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
District Magistrate Jagatraj Tripathi said it was a family matter and the administration has nothing to do with it. The administration’s job was to maintain law and order and it was being done, he said.
Seven named persons, including Anant, and 12 unidentified persons were listed as accused in the FIR.
Anant had on Friday lodged an FIR against second wife of sitting MP Sanjay Singh, Amita Singh, and 25 others, including her personal secretary Ramraj Mishra, for assaulting him and his driver when he had come to his ancestral house at Amethi police station.