Police have booked Rajya Sabha member Sanjay Singh’s son Anant Vikram Singh and 18 others on charges of loot and trespassing.
An FIR was lodged against Anant and the others for breaking into Bhupati Bhawan, ancestral property of Sanjay Singh here, by the house’s caretaker Santosh Singh, station incharge Mohd Samid said.
Tight security arrangements have been made at Bhupati Bhawan and its main door remained locked today. Sanjay’s first wife Garima Singh along with Anant, two daughters Sabya and Mahima remained on the third floor of the building.
District Magistrate Jagatraj Tripathi said it was a family matter and the administration has nothing to do with it. The administration’s job was to maintain law and order and it was being done, he said.
Seven named persons, including Anant, and 12 unidentified persons were listed as accused in the FIR.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Anant had on Friday lodged an FIR against second wife of sitting MP Sanjay Singh, Amita Singh, and 25 others, including her personal secretary Ramraj Mishra, for assaulting him and his driver when he had come to his ancestral house at Amethi police station.