Punjab Deputy Chief Minister Sukhbir Singh Badal on Tuesday met the family of the girl who was thrown off a moving bus by her molesters in Moga district, and assured them of justice in the case that involves a transport firm owned by his family.
- Moga Orbit molestation death case: Local court acquits four due to 'lack of evidence'
- Punjab Orbit case: Probe panel submits report with no witness against accused
- Moga rape case: Panel head urges victim’s family to record statement
- Moga Molestation-Death case: Punjab govt orders judicial probe
- Moga bus molestation: As all parties flock to family of girl, Sukhbir takes his buses off the road
- We demand FIR against Badal, they offer compromise, says Moga molestation victim's father
Badal visited the civil hospital where the girl’s mother, who was also injured in the incident, is recuperating and inquired about her health. He also met the girl’s father, Sukhdev Singh, and assured him that justice would be done in the incident.
He said that if needed, the Orbit Aviation transport company, in whose bus the incident happened, as well as the Punjab government would provide additional financial support to the family.