A 16-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by four persons, including the son of a former MP in Sadashiv Patti village, police said.
The victim, a student of class XI in her complaint said, she had gone out to relieve herself on the night of July 25, when two youths took her away to a school, where two others joined them later, Superintendent of Police, Subhash Chand Pandey said.
The girl in her statement has said that the four accused fed her some intoxicating substance and then gangraped her, the SP said, adding the next day she was admitted to a nearby hospital by her family, where from she was shifted to the district hospital here last night in a serious condition.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Following her complaint, an FIR was lodged on Friday against the four persons including the son of the MP, police said.
The incident took place in Koirauna police station area. Raids are being carried out to nab the culprits, police said.