A 16-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by four persons, including the son of a former MP in Sadashiv Patti village, police said.
The victim, a student of class XI in her complaint said, she had gone out to relieve herself on the night of July 25, when two youths took her away to a school, where two others joined them later, Superintendent of Police, Subhash Chand Pandey said.
The girl in her statement has said that the four accused fed her some intoxicating substance and then gangraped her, the SP said, adding the next day she was admitted to a nearby hospital by her family, where from she was shifted to the district hospital here last night in a serious condition.
Following her complaint, an FIR was lodged on Friday against the four persons including the son of the MP, police said.
The incident took place in Koirauna police station area. Raids are being carried out to nab the culprits, police said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016