In a shocking incident a man was assaulted and all his ten fingers were chopped off by three armed attackers in his home in Bihar’s Samstipur district, police said on Friday.
Bithan police station officer in-charge Sudhir Kumar Rajak said in the incident that took place last night, three armed men from Sanichara village raided Bhushan Yadav’s house in neighbouring Banbhaura village and mercilessly beat him following an argument before chopping off all his ten fingers with a sharp object.
The assailants then escaped leaving Yadav battling for life at his doorstep.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The man was later rushed to a government hospital at Hasanpur where his condition was stated to be critical.
Rajak said one of the attackers has been arrested and raids are on to apprehend the others.
The motive behind the attack was being investigated, he added.