In a case of honour killing a 19-year-old girl was killed allegedly by her family members while her boyfriend committed suicide after the incident at Budhana town here, police said on Tuesday
The victim was in love with 21-year-old Mubarik Hasan hailing from the same town but her family members were opposed to their relationship.
Following heated arguments, the girl was strangulated to death yesterday and later her body was hanged from a ceiling fan in the house by her two brothers Ahsan and Ashu, SP (Rural) Alok Priyadarshi told reporters here.
Meanwhile, body of her boyfriend was found hanging from the tree.
Autopsy reports have confirmed that the girl was strangulated while the boy committed suicide, he said adding, a case of murder has been registered against the girl’s brothers.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More