Two-year-old granddaughter of a retired IAS officer was kidnapped by his driver in state capital on Tuesday. The family, however, has not yet received any ransom call.
Former IAS officer, Mohammed Wasim Ahmed Anjum, said that his granddaughter Tahira, whose father, Faiz Ahmed, works in an IT company in Saudi Ararbia, was taken by the family car driver for a ride on Tuesday morning. But when the driver did not return till afternoon, Anjum lodged a kidnapping case with Pataliputra Colony police station.
The child, who lived with his mother and grandfather in Patna, was allegedly kidnapped by the driver, Raj Kumar Rai, who had been working for the former IAS officer for the past two years.
Patna SSP, Manu Maharaj said though the family received a missed call from the driver’s phone, the accused could not be traced as he later switched off his phone.
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked