A Class X student was allegedly gangraped by five persons, including two minors, at gunpoint in Uttam Nagar area of west Delhi.
The girl alleged in her complaint that the accused also made an MMS of the act and threatened to upload it on the Internet if she revealed her ordeal to any person.
Police said the incident took place on July 19 when she was going to school.
“The girl told police that when she was going to her school, four accused, two of them minors and known to her, took her to a house of Surrender Pehalwan in Jharoda area. All five accused allegedly gangraped her at gunpoint,” said a senior police officer.
Pehalwan also impersonated as a police official.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
“The matter came to light yesterday when she experienced some problems and told her parents about the incident,” the officer said.
Later, her parents approached police and registered a complaint against all the five accused.
Police have arrested three accused, including two minors, and launched a manhunt to nab the others.