A Class X student was allegedly gangraped by five persons, including two minors, at gunpoint in Uttam Nagar area of west Delhi.
The girl alleged in her complaint that the accused also made an MMS of the act and threatened to upload it on the Internet if she revealed her ordeal to any person.
Police said the incident took place on July 19 when she was going to school.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“The girl told police that when she was going to her school, four accused, two of them minors and known to her, took her to a house of Surrender Pehalwan in Jharoda area. All five accused allegedly gangraped her at gunpoint,” said a senior police officer.
Pehalwan also impersonated as a police official.
“The matter came to light yesterday when she experienced some problems and told her parents about the incident,” the officer said.
Later, her parents approached police and registered a complaint against all the five accused.
Police have arrested three accused, including two minors, and launched a manhunt to nab the others.