A 23-year-old teacher was allegedly raped by a youth at a village in Muzaffarnagar which was videographed by two of his associates, police said.
The three youths Vipin, Mohit and Sorabh, all college students, have been arrested on Saturday evening at Balwakheri village under Charthawal police station in this UP district, police said. They were produced on Sunday before a duty magistrate who remanded them to judicial custody.
The victim was door-to-door canvassing for a private school she was working for when she was accosted by one of the youths.
“Mohit (the accused) came from behind, covered my mouth so I could not shout and dragged me to an empty house. Then he phoned his two other friends who came and filmed him raping me with their phone. They also threatened me and warned me against speaking about this to anyone,” she said.
The girl’s father lodged an FIR against the accused, police said, adding a case has been registered against them.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The victim has been sent for medical examination and investigations are on, they said.
This incident came within a fortnight of a similar one in Muzaffarnagar when a 20-year-old woman was gangraped by eight men, and the video circulated on WhatsApp. The woman alleged that the men had threatened her that if she complained to the police, they would post the video online.
In another case, a 7-year-old boy was allegedly sodomised by a youth at Vahelna village under Kotwali police station here, police said.
The incident took place on Saturday when the boy was playing outside his house and the accused Karamvir picked him up and brought him near a jungle, they said.
A case has been registered against the absconding accused, police said, adding that the victim has been sent for medical examination.