A 17-year-old girl has been allegedly raped by seven of her boyfriend’s friends, including four minors, near Lungsen in southern Mizoram after the couple eloped from their homes, police said.
The incident happened on Sunday night, when the two ran away from their homes in Rolui village for Lunglei, the district headquarters. The victim’s boyfriend had asked his friends to accompany them as the couple were afraid that their families might spot them.
However, after travelling a few kilometres from the village, the boy noticed that he did not take any money from his home and asked his friends to take care of the girl till he comes back. In his absence, the accused, including a 16-year-old and three 14-year-old boys, allegedly threatened the girl and took turns to rape her by the roadside.
After the crime was reported to the police, all the accused were rounded up. Three of them have been identified as Phenosur Chakma, 20, Buddha Sen Chakma,18, and Halaseda Chakma, 18.
The victim has been admitted to a hospital as she suffered minor injuries when she was being allegedly raped.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More