A 12-year-old boy was allegedly beaten up when he opposed three youths who were eve-teasing his sister-in-law. Police have registered a case against the three unidentified accused after the incident sparked protest.
The incident took place near Lisadh village when Anis Ahmad and his sister-in-law were travelling in a bus. The three youths, who were sitting in the bus, started passing lewd comments against the woman. When the boy opposed them, he was assaulted by the accused.
Irate locals blocked the road at Ramchal Chowk to protest the incident. Meanwhile, police have registered a case against a police inspector for allegedly harassing a woman police constable.
SP city, Sarvankumar said that a case was registered against Ranvir Tomor with civil line police station and an inquiry is on. The inspector has been shifted from control room to another place. The woman costable had accused the inspector of misbehaving with her.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest