A 12-year-old boy was allegedly beaten up when he opposed three youths who were eve-teasing his sister-in-law. Police have registered a case against the three unidentified accused after the incident sparked protest.
The incident took place near Lisadh village when Anis Ahmad and his sister-in-law were travelling in a bus. The three youths, who were sitting in the bus, started passing lewd comments against the woman. When the boy opposed them, he was assaulted by the accused.
Irate locals blocked the road at Ramchal Chowk to protest the incident. Meanwhile, police have registered a case against a police inspector for allegedly harassing a woman police constable.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
SP city, Sarvankumar said that a case was registered against Ranvir Tomor with civil line police station and an inquiry is on. The inspector has been shifted from control room to another place. The woman costable had accused the inspector of misbehaving with her.