Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas on Thursday alleged that “divisive policies of the Congress and its leader Rahul Gandhi” had created division among the people of Amethi.
Addressing his party workers on the occasion of birth anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose here, Vishwas said, “Rahul has created two sets of people here – one is his followers and the other the common man… He has also neglected his Amethi constituency.”
Later the AAP leader, who is likely to contest from the Amethi segment in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, met the representatives of the Kisan Mazdoor Kalyan Samiti at BHEL Industrial Area.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
They told Vishwas that their land was taken over for factories several years ago, and in return they had not got any job yet. Vishwas assured them to take up their cause.
Meanwhile, Gandhi on Thursday ended his two-day tour of his parliamentary constituency.