Aam Aadmi Party leader Kumar Vishwas on Thursday alleged that “divisive policies of the Congress and its leader Rahul Gandhi” had created division among the people of Amethi.
Addressing his party workers on the occasion of birth anniversary of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose here, Vishwas said, “Rahul has created two sets of people here – one is his followers and the other the common man… He has also neglected his Amethi constituency.”
Later the AAP leader, who is likely to contest from the Amethi segment in the upcoming Lok Sabha elections, met the representatives of the Kisan Mazdoor Kalyan Samiti at BHEL Industrial Area.
They told Vishwas that their land was taken over for factories several years ago, and in return they had not got any job yet. Vishwas assured them to take up their cause.
Meanwhile, Gandhi on Thursday ended his two-day tour of his parliamentary constituency.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest