Actor Kushboo Sundar, a prominent face of DMK, on Monday quit the party sulking over being “sidelined,” saying her hard work continued to be an “one-way path”.
“It causes unbearable stress when my dedication and hard work for the party continues to be an one-way path,” she said in a letter to party chief M Karunanidhi on a day when DMK restructured its district units as part of measures to galvanize party workers after the Lok Sabha poll rout.
The actor noted that she had executed party work and fulfilled responsibilities with cent per cent dedication from day one “which is well known” to both party members and leaders.
“With a heavy heart, I undertake the decision to quit the party as a member,” she said.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Kushboo joined DMK on May 15, 2010 when the party was ruling Tamil Nadu.