Actor Kushboo Sundar, a prominent face of DMK, on Monday quit the party sulking over being “sidelined,” saying her hard work continued to be an “one-way path”.
“It causes unbearable stress when my dedication and hard work for the party continues to be an one-way path,” she said in a letter to party chief M Karunanidhi on a day when DMK restructured its district units as part of measures to galvanize party workers after the Lok Sabha poll rout.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The actor noted that she had executed party work and fulfilled responsibilities with cent per cent dedication from day one “which is well known” to both party members and leaders.
“With a heavy heart, I undertake the decision to quit the party as a member,” she said.
Kushboo joined DMK on May 15, 2010 when the party was ruling Tamil Nadu.