The unchecked expansion of Indian cities, relatively slow growth in physical and social infrastructure, and success stories of cities adapting and creating space will be some of the issues discussed in depth at the Express Adda on Tuesday in Mumbai.
Economist and author Dr Isher Judge Ahluwalia and Maharashtra Chief Minister Prithviraj Chavan will take centrestage at the Adda, to be held at the Bhau Daji Lad museum at Byculla.
Both experts on urban planning and growth, they will have an informal discussion with a select audience. Shekhar Gupta, Editor-in-Chief of the Express Group, will moderate the conversation.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Dr Ahluwalia’s book, Transforming Cities: Postcards of Change was launched last month as part of the Express Book Series by Finance Minister P Chidambaram. It contains her columns in The Indian Express, and significant case studies of change from across the country.