‘New Girl’ star Zooey Deschanel has teamed up with renowned American designer Tommy Hilfiger to create 16 vintage-inspired dresses.
In the collection titled ‘To Tommy, From Zooey’, the 34-year-old actress designed capsule collection comprised of 16 retro-inspired mini dresses in a classic red, white and blue color palette, reported E!Online.
“They are Sixties-inspired short dresses. There is a lot of red, white and blue, but done in a Zooey way with interesting detail and flirty fabrics,” Hilfiger said in an interview.
“That’s not something we would normally put in our regular sportswear line – maybe we’d be inspired by the Sixties for the runway, but it’s a new way to look at fun, American classics,” he added.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The dresses each take their names from one of Deschanel’s closest friends, with prices ranging between USD 98 and USD 199.
The first 14 pieces will arrive in store at Macy’s on April 14, with the full collection available on Hilfiger’s official website from April 21.