‘New Girl’ star Zooey Deschanel has teamed up with renowned American designer Tommy Hilfiger to create 16 vintage-inspired dresses.
In the collection titled ‘To Tommy, From Zooey’, the 34-year-old actress designed capsule collection comprised of 16 retro-inspired mini dresses in a classic red, white and blue color palette, reported E!Online.
“They are Sixties-inspired short dresses. There is a lot of red, white and blue, but done in a Zooey way with interesting detail and flirty fabrics,” Hilfiger said in an interview.
“That’s not something we would normally put in our regular sportswear line – maybe we’d be inspired by the Sixties for the runway, but it’s a new way to look at fun, American classics,” he added.
The dresses each take their names from one of Deschanel’s closest friends, with prices ranging between USD 98 and USD 199.
The first 14 pieces will arrive in store at Macy’s on April 14, with the full collection available on Hilfiger’s official website from April 21.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016