The episode starts at Bhalla house where Raman and Romi are discussing Ishita’s failed plan to save Mihika. Romi tells Raman that Ishita is a very nice person and she had taken all that risk just for Mihika’s good. He tells Raman that he should not be rude to Ishita and he should give one more chance to her. Raman agrees and tells Romi that Ishita lives only for others, but her decisions generally make him suffer. He says that Ishita should have taken them into confidence before doing all this.
Ishita tries to make Raman understand about the present circumstances. She tells Raman that Kunal has wrong intentions and he is very unfaithful.
Raman and Ishita go to the police station to confront their case in the presence of Kunal Sethi. Police asks Kunal about Mihika’s CD. Also, police questions Kunal about the calls he made to Mihika as they have the call records of his phone. Kunal smartly puts down all the blame on Ashok Khanna. As per Ashok and Kunal’s plans, Ashok comes there and tells that he did the blackmailing calls. He says that he just wanted to trouble Mihika for a while. He also tells that Ishita’s interference stretched it too long. Kunal scolds Ashok and leaves the place. Both Raman and the Police Inspector get convinced by their story. Raman stares at Ishita as he thinks that Ishita had overreacted.
There, Shagun is playing her game. Shagun is trying to traumatise Pihu by repeatedly reminding her about Ishita’s arrest. She puts sleeping tablets near Pihu’s pillow secretly and then does the drama in front of Mani and Aaliya as if Pihu tried to attempt suicide.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Ishita is not convinced by Ashok’s confession. She tells Raman that they should not trust Kunal. Raman shouts at her and tells her that she has spoiled all his plans. He blames Ishita that because of her, he will lose Pihu forever. Raman gets to know that Pihu tried to commit suicide, and goes to meet her. Ishita also comes there.