After days of tears and sadness due to losing the custody of Pihu to Shagun, Ishita and Raman will finally get some moments of happiness in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. Television’s popular show is gearing up for some episodes of celebrations around Aadi and Aaliya’s engagement. But these two lovebirds won’t be the only couple to hog the limelight. Our lead pair Ishita-Raman, played by actors Divyanka Tripathi and Karan Patel, will also exchange wedding vows one more time.
The audience has been eagerly awaiting the engagement plot of Aaliya, played by actor Krishna Mukherjee and Aadi, played by Abhishek Verma, to begin. But the makers are set to give the loyal fans of the hit show an icing on the cake. According to a video shared by Abhishek himself, we see Ishita and Raman getting married again.
Adding to the fun are some hilarious lyrics of the song from Hum Aapke Hain Koun, “Wah Wah Ramji”, some of it sounds “Punjaban gharane mein Madrasan bahu aayi…” We even see the show’s supporting actors doing some naach-gana, as Aadi and Aaliya exchange engagement rings. It’s a total recap of the first wedding ceremony of Ishita and Raman, and a great treat for all the viewers. While Divyanka aka Ishita is dressed as a typical South-Indian bride, Karan aka Raman is in a kurta-pyjama like a Punjabi groom.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Check out the video.
Yeh Hai Mohabbatein took a leap of seven years, and because of several twists and turns, Ishita and Raman got separated for all the years, leading to their marriage getting dissolved. But it looks like the two are set to get back into a nuptial in order to avoid any glitch in the wedding of Aadi and Aaliya. The special episode will be telecast in the upcoming days. The show which already tops the television ratings will surely leave its opponents sweating, with even better numbers, it seems.