Raman decides to leave Bhalla house. He packs his bags for Bangkok. He tells Ishita he doesn’t want to live with her anymore. He is going to his daughter. Raman blames Ishita that she always brings misfortune in his life. Toshi and Ruhi cry but he doesn’t listen to anyone and leaves. Ishita is shattered and cries loud.
There is a year leap in Yeh Hain Mohabbatein. The scene starts in Bangkok, where Shagun is enjoying her life lavishly in her luxurious bungalow. As always she is busy in parties, clubs, shopping etc. Raman is also busy but less in his business and more in taking care of Pihu. He is going to Pihu’s school to attend her science project. He has dedicated all his time to Pihu. On the other hand, in India, Ishita has engaged herself fully in work and at home. Her dentist profession and family are her priorities. But she gets emotional when she recalls Raman and Pihu’s memories. Ruhi too secretly celebrates Father’s Day without Raman. She cries as one year is over and Raman has not returned. She prays that everything becomes normal like before.
In the next scene, Shagun is playing cards at the club. She tells her friends that she misses Delhi’s life, she misses all the challenges and excitements she had in her past life. She shares that she did a lot of plotting and planning to get Pihu’s custody. And now when she has achieved everything in life, she feels very dull. She tells that she is properly settled as her first husband (Raman) takes care of Pihu and her second husband (Mani) buys all the luxuries to her. She is happy that she has defeated Ishita and so many others, but the only thing which she doesn’t like is her monotonous life. Shagun’s friend tells her that she is a very lucky woman. Just then Pihu calls Shagun to her school to attend her science project.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
On the other hand, Ishita is spending her days without any pleasure and passion. Mihika comes to her clinic and forces her to attend a birthday party.