Ishita and Toshi plan to pull Raman’s leg so Ishita asks Toshi to act as if she is very angry at Raman. Toshi smiles and agrees. Ishita comes to Raman and tells him that Toshi is annoyed as Raman shouted at her. Raman gets confused, he says he supported Ishita because his mother has taught him to protect his wife always. He says he will pacify Toshi.
He goes to Toshi’s room and tells her that he is very sorry that he shouted at his mother. Raman says he shouted because Ishita has sacrificed for the family and he was just supporting her. Toshi asks what if Ishita will also start shouting at her. Raman tells her that he will throw Ishita out, if she misbehaves with his mother. Ishita comes and says she has heard everything and asks if he will kick her out. Raman feels helpless and he starts apologising to both the ladies. Toshi and Ishita laugh and tell him that they were just kidding. Ishita asks Raman not to shout at Toshi ever. Raman genuinely apologises and says he will never do this. Adi and Pihu return to Bhalla house. Pihu is crying as she thinks that she has hurt
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Adi and Pihu return to Bhalla house. Pihu is crying as she thinks that she has hurt Shagun and like Shagun, Ishimaa will also get hurt and abandon her. Adi assures her and tells her she should not feel insecure, the whole family loves her. Romi and Mihika complain to Simmi that there is lot of gossip floating outside about Ishita and Vidyut’s affair. Simmi asks them not to get affected by these things. Raman calls Vidyut. Vidyut tells him that it is very embarrassing that
Raman calls Vidyut. Vidyut tells him that it is very embarrassing that Ishita’s name is being linked with his name and media is making controversial news about them. Raman tells that it is not Vidyut’s fault and all this doesn’t affect him. Raman invites Vidyut for a dinner. Vidyut agrees.
When Pihu sees Ananya getting her hair done by her mother Simmi, she hopes to receive the same affection from Ishita. She goes to Ishita and asks her to make her ready for the birthday party. Ishita smiles and spends a good time with Pihu who feels a bond between Ishita and herself. She asks Ishita not to leave her ever, Pihu says that Shagun has left her and now she doesn’t want to lose Ishimaa. Ishita hugs her and tells her she will always be with her.
Simmi is arguing with someone on phone about her work. Ishita feels that Simmi has become more confident, she tells Aaliya that she is very happy for Simmi. But Aaliya is worried about Simmi, she knows that Simmi still thinks that Ananya is sending gifts and flowers to her. She decides to catch the unknown person who sends flowers to Simmi. Luckily Aaliya catches the delivery boy, when she inquires about the unknown person, the boy runs away. Ananya too runs after him and she manages to see the car number of the person.