Actors Manav Gohil and Atul Parchure, who play Yamraj and Chitragupt in the popular sitcom “Yam Hain Hum”, were seen exploring Mumbai where they tried out the city’s cuisine including vada pav, bhel and pav bhaji.
As per the sequence, Yamraj and Chitragupt will travel to the capital of Maharashtra to get a glimpse of its various famous sites including Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus station and Juhu Chowpatty.
- Manav Gohil roped in for Khidki
- Freida Pinto on vada pav pangs, memories of Mangalorean food and her fave LA restaurant: The FOODie Interview
- Manav Gohil to play Yamraj on SAB TV’s next
- Goli vada pav to expand in city,30 outlets soon
- Food first,politics later: NCP man in Senas Vada Pav drive
- Fried and tested
As the show is based in Delhi, it was a change for the duo to visit Mumbai where they were surprised by the hustle and bustle of the city; they were also strangers to the Marathi language.
“I love the local Mumbai food like vada pav etc. I am a Maharashtrian and obviously love Mumbai city. I don’t get the opportunity to see the city much as I am always working. I am sure this track will entertain all viewers and make them tumble with laughter,” Atul said in a statement.