RJ Malishka, who has been evicted from the ongoing season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, says she would like to come back on the dance reality show as a host.
When asked whether her aggressive attitude, and lack of lady-like airs and graces were the cause for her early eviction, she protested saying: “I disagree with that. I could be as ladylike as any other girl. I know how to grow my nails and walk in heels.”
“The aggression came from a genuine feeling of competitiveness. It was natural for a boisterousness to creep into my speech, to talk in a tone slightly higher than usual, to assert myself. I’ve no regrets about the way I came across. I’d like to come back on the show as a host during the next season,” she added.
The spunky radio jockey enjoyed every minute of her time on the show.
“It was fun while it lasted. To be honest, being on the show was like a dream come true. From childhood I had always been a fan of Madhuri Dixit’s dancing. I’d fantasize about dancing like her and in front of her. My dream came true,” she said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
She believes that “the show gave me a face”.
“Until I went on ‘Jhalak…’, I was just a voice,” she added.
The RJ-turned-dancer was never daunted by the intricate dance steps.
“You can ask my choreographer. I never said no to any dance step, no matter how out of my comfort zone it may have been,” she said.