RJ Malishka, who has been evicted from the ongoing season of ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’, says she would like to come back on the dance reality show as a host.
When asked whether her aggressive attitude, and lack of lady-like airs and graces were the cause for her early eviction, she protested saying: “I disagree with that. I could be as ladylike as any other girl. I know how to grow my nails and walk in heels.”
“The aggression came from a genuine feeling of competitiveness. It was natural for a boisterousness to creep into my speech, to talk in a tone slightly higher than usual, to assert myself. I’ve no regrets about the way I came across. I’d like to come back on the show as a host during the next season,” she added.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The spunky radio jockey enjoyed every minute of her time on the show.
“It was fun while it lasted. To be honest, being on the show was like a dream come true. From childhood I had always been a fan of Madhuri Dixit’s dancing. I’d fantasize about dancing like her and in front of her. My dream came true,” she said.
She believes that “the show gave me a face”.
“Until I went on ‘Jhalak…’, I was just a voice,” she added.
The RJ-turned-dancer was never daunted by the intricate dance steps.
“You can ask my choreographer. I never said no to any dance step, no matter how out of my comfort zone it may have been,” she said.