Actress Surveen Chawla, who will be soon seen with actor-producer Anil Kapoor in the TV series “24: Season 2”, has praised him by saying that working with him is an “invaluable experience” for any actor.
Asked about her experience of working with Anil, Surveen told IANS: “Anil sir is very special to me and we have a really great equation. If given an opportunity to anybody, they should jump into working with him. For an actor, that’ll be an invaluable experience for life.”
The 31-year-old actress says the “Ram Lakhan” star, who is 59, is a phenomenal human being.
- ODF deadline in sight, Devendra Fadnavis adopts carrot and stick policy
- Republicans fail again to kill off Obamacare in US Senate
- Rupee crashes to 1-month low on equity sell-off
- Los Angeles would support a US Winter Games, but it's complicated
- IndiGo to switch part of A320neo order into larger A321neo
- Haryana makes Aadhaar mandatory for teachers’ test
“You don’t feel like you are speaking to someone who is so much older to you. You feel like talking to a friend. There is no age disparity. He is such a cool man. He is just phenomenal,” she said.
The “Hate Story 2” star says Anil, who has been a part of tinsel town for over two decades, still has the “passion, fire and the energy”.
“You could be down and out in the middle of the night, but you are going to see this man not just keeping himself energised but every single person energised around,” she added.