Actress Surveen Chawla, who will be soon seen with actor-producer Anil Kapoor in the TV series “24: Season 2”, has praised him by saying that working with him is an “invaluable experience” for any actor.
Asked about her experience of working with Anil, Surveen told IANS: “Anil sir is very special to me and we have a really great equation. If given an opportunity to anybody, they should jump into working with him. For an actor, that’ll be an invaluable experience for life.”
The 31-year-old actress says the “Ram Lakhan” star, who is 59, is a phenomenal human being.
- Juhi Chawla: Films are still hero-centric
- Rubina Dilaik is 'flying high' in love with beau Abhinav Shukla, see photos
- Anil Kapoor has the sweetest birthday wish for Padmini Kolhapure: I am where I am today because of her
- Anil Kapoor was a part of this Kannada film. Watch a three decade old video the Fanney Khan actor shared
- Punjabi films will always be my first love: Surveen Chawla
- Quit TV as I couldn't do saas-bahu shows: Surveen Chawla
“You don’t feel like you are speaking to someone who is so much older to you. You feel like talking to a friend. There is no age disparity. He is such a cool man. He is just phenomenal,” she said.
The “Hate Story 2” star says Anil, who has been a part of tinsel town for over two decades, still has the “passion, fire and the energy”.
“You could be down and out in the middle of the night, but you are going to see this man not just keeping himself energised but every single person energised around,” she added.