She had her share of drama and problems in the last season of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’, but looking back at her experience makes Pratyusha Banerjee realise that it wasn’t that bad. Given an opportunity, she wouldn’t mind revisiting the house for the new season.
“I don’t mind going back to the ‘Bigg Boss’ house now because now I realize that it was not that bad,” Pratyusha of ‘Balika Vadhu’ fame TV series told IANS.
“Yes, if given an opportunity I will go back. When I came back from ‘Bigg Boss 7’ house, it was difficult for me. But now when I recall the three months that I spent there, I feel that it’s not that bad. It’s better than the outside world,” added the 22-year-old.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Recently, Pratyusha has featured in the new series ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’, which she says has been a satisfying experience for her. “I had a great time shooting for the series. It’s been shot very nicely. As an actress it’s very satisfying to be part of such TV series,” she said.
A bouquet of 13 episodes, ‘Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya’ depicts real, young, burning love with raw emotion.