Director Rohit Shetty said he would push the contestants of the adventure reality show ‘Khatron ke Khiladi’ to their limits.
Rohit, 40, is hosting the fifth season of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi – Darr Ka Blockbuster’ being aired from March 22.
“While I know how to ensure that the contestants are always on their feet, I am going to push them to their limits. Action and entertainment are my forte and the lighter moments that I hope to create will make the ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ experience a truly memorable one,” Rohit told PTI.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The filmmaker said he cannot keep himself away from giving a touch of humour to his work.
“While I am excited by the concept of action and adventure, I can’t keep myself away from adding a touch of humour to my work,” he said.
“While the scripts were being narrated to me, I kept improvising on them and that’s how it all started. The seriousness, aggression and synergies will continue to be intact as per the theme of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’,” he added.
Rohit recalled his father late stunt man M B Shetty on the show aired yesterday, which involved toughened glass. He said his father had introduced the special glass in Bollywood.
The ‘Chennai Express’ director broke one such piece of standing toughened glass with gloved hands in the show.
The contestants for the show are actress Mugdha Godse, Niktin Dheer, Ranvir Shorey, choreographer-actor Salman Yusuff Khan, Rajniesh Duggal, Dayananad Shetty aka ‘Daya’, Gurmeet Choudhary and his wife Debina.
Among other participants are TV actress Pooja Gor, stunt woman Geeta Tandon, couple Gauahar Khan and Kushal Tandon, Karanvir Bohra and his wife Teejay Sidhu, Femina Miss India International and IPL host Rochelle Maria Rao.
The shooting for the show has been done in Cape Town, South Africa.