Dipika Kakar, who became a household name after playing Simar on Colors’ long-running fiction drama – Sasural Simar Ka, says she will never leave the show midway as it has given her an identity in the industry. The 30-year-old TV actress says a lot of sentiments are attached with the show, which started in 2011 and she would perhaps be the last one to give up on it.
“I am little emotional when it comes to work and this show has given me what I am today so I never want to leave it midway and in fact, I would be the last person to do that. I’ve started my career with it so till the time it doesn’t get end I can’t leave this,” Dipika said.
Dipika revealed she had contemplated “quitting show” after her differences with its cast and crew. “There was a time when I thought of leaving it and even put up my papers because there were certain differences between me and the entire team of the show but soon we sorted that out and now it’s all good,” she added.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
When asked if it affects her when the show faces backlash, Dipika quipped, “We were practically mocked all over the social media for our recent story lines but that is fine because those tracks worked wonders for us. We have been on a number one all over the channels despite being trolled by the people. I have gone through all the comments on social media and I still read those comments it’s ok.”
Dealing with criticism has never been a big challenge for her and Dipika says it does not bother her as she never takes it seriously. “You have to be open to criticism because there will be some people, who will always criticise. So, you have to be open for that otherwise if you keep getting affected by the negative things you will never be able to walk ahead,” she said. The actress also said she has never longed to be on the silver screen. “I have never aspired to be on the big screen. I’m very happy and satisfied
The actress also said she has never longed to be on the silver screen and is satisfied to be on TV because she feels she is suitable for it.