He is one of the highest paid actors of Bollywood, but superstar Salman Khan doesn’t understand the hullabaloo over his pay scale as he says his salary should not concern anyone but him.
The Bollywood’s “Dabangg” star will be back on the small screen as the host of TV reality show “Bigg Boss Nau” with ‘double trouble’ theme. The show will be aired on Colors.
Has his pay cheque ‘doubled’ as well?
“I have no interest in your salary then why do have interest in my salary,” Salman responded here during a group interaction.
- Salman Khan is back with Dus Ka Dum, here’s all that you need to know about the show
- Salman Khan should take these lessons from Bigg Boss 11 before signing Bigg Boss 12
- Bigg Boss 11 January 7 2018 Weekend Ka Vaar written update: Hina, Shilpa, Vikas, Puneesh and Akash are the finalists
- Bigg Boss 11: Salman Khan to host Rani Mukerji, Sidharth Malhotra and Manoj Bajpayee in the semi-finale weekend
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Bigg Boss 11: Zubair Khan says Salman Khan had pressure from the underworld
However, the son of veteran writer Salim Khan asserted that his remuneration is used for a good cause.
“Anyway even if my salary increases, it doesn’t stay with me. It goes into Being Human. So, it is used for a good cause,” added the 49-year-old.
Salman, who has had run-ins with trouble with legal cases against him underway, runs a Being Human Foundation, which supports underprivileged people in India. He started it in 2007 in partnership with various companies and the foundation takes initiatives in the field of education and healthcare.
Meanwhile, on the big screen front, the actor is coming with a bang with two films – “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo” and “Sultan”.