“Diya Aur Baati Hum” actors Neelu Vaghela and Pooja Singh are a tad distracted on the sets of the show these days, courtesy a new guest!
They have been running in and out of shots while shooting for the daily soap, aired on Star Plus.
This new member has occupied a corner in Pooja’s room and has guests visiting him all the time. The member is not a new entry on the show, but a baby tortoise with whom the two ladies are spending a lot of time.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“They have gone head over heels over the tortoise who has been getting a lot of attention and pampering by the actresses. These two ladies have been getting finely chopped ‘kheera’ and ‘dhaniya’ from home to feed him,” said a source.
Pooja said: “He is such a cute creature. When we are shooting for long hours, we need some distraction. And our new friend is the perfect, cutest, tiniest distraction. ‘Do what makes you happy’ is my motto.”