Rithvik, 25, who always surprised his fans with his breathtaking performances along with Asha, said they always wanted to win the show and worked hard for it “Honestly, from the beginning we kept in the mind that we have to give our best performance. We always wanted to win the show and really worked hard for it. We are happy to win the title. We have covered almost every dance form on the show and once got injured also during our performance,” Rithvik told PTI.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
They impressed judges – Shilpa Shetty, Terrence Lewis and Sajid Khan – with their consistent perform aces and out-of-the box ideas on every episode.
The couple bagged the ‘Nach Baliye’ trophy along with Rs 35 lakh, a trip to Australia and a high end car after beating the likes of Gurmeet Choudhary-Debina Bonnerjee, Vinod Thakur-Raksha Thakur and Ripudaman Handa-Shivangi Verma.
Rithvik and Asha’s choreographers Vibhav and Bhavana were also awarded Rs 5 lakh.
Asked whom they considered their strongest competitor, Asha said, “It was Gurmeet and Debina. They are good performers.”
For Asha, it was not a cakewalk to continue her stint on the dance reality show because she was simultaneously shooting her daily soap.
“It was difficult for me. I am very lazy and that’s why I didn’t want to be a part of this show as I had to go for my serial shoot. But Rithvik encouraged me and we took part in it,” said the ‘Pavitra Rishta’ actress.