Bollywood’s ‘desi girl’ Priyanka Chopra’s ‘thank you’ speech for the People’s Choice Award was emotional, but perhaps a tad too long for international actor John Stamos.
Priyanka went on a thanking spree when she clinched the Favourite Actress In A New TV Series award, but her speech was cut short by Stamos when he quipped: “It’s just a two-hour show.”
It was a big moment for Priyanka on Wednesday night here as she was being awarded for her lead role in “Quantico”, which marked her foray as an international actress. (PHOTOS: Priyanka Chopra dazzles at People’s Choice Awards, wins Best Actress award for Quantico)
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
“I’d like to thank everyone who voted for ‘Quantico’. It is my first year in the US, and to come to another country and actually get this kind of acceptance is, I guess, what America is all about. (Read: Priyanka Chopra wins Favourite Actress award for Quantico at People’s Choice Awards)
“So, thank you for accepting me, thank you to my mom, my manager, the cast and crew, the writer, ABC … everyone. I’m really overwhelmed,” she said.
Watch the video here:
It was then that Stamos, who himself took home the trophy for Favorite Actor In A New TV Series for his work in “Grandfathered”, interrupted the actress in a lighter vein, saying “It’s just a two-hour show”. Then, they moved on to announcing another nominations. (IN PICS: Priyanka, Sandra Bullock, Dakota, Johnny Depp: Winners at People’s Choice Awards)
Priyanka, 33, was presented the award by Hollywood action star Vin Diesel, who will reportedly be working soon with Deepika Padukone in a new project. The shooting for the film is likely to start next month.