Gauahar Khan might have expressed her love for actor Kushal Tandon on a reality show but the actress now wants to keep her relationship private.
The 30-year-old actress, who will again be seen with Kushal in upcoming TV show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ after their stint in ‘Bigg Boss’, says she does not need any reality show to keep their relationship going.
“We had expressed our love for each other on a reality show but now it has become very personal. We don’t need any reality show again to prove how much we love each other. Joining the same show together was just a coincidence. It’s not a medium to keep our relationship going. I am just loving the whole idea of being in love,” Gauahar told PTI.
The couple met on ‘Bigg Boss’ and love blossomed between the two on show, which Gauahar won.
The ‘Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year’ actress says she is happy with the way Kushal brings the best in her and helped her on the Colors’ stunt-dare reality show.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Kushal is one of the best human beings I have ever met. He backs me up whenever I need him and at the same time he keeps me pushing till I achieve the goal, He helps me to bring out the best in me,” Gauahar said.
The fifth season of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ will be hosted by filmmaker Rohit Shetty and will have celebrities like Dayanand Shetty, Salman Yusuff Khan, Mugdha Godse, Ranvir Shorey among others. The show will be on air from March 22.
Gauahar says Rohit is the show’s best host, which is based on the American ‘Fear Factor’. “I took part in the show to overcome every possible fear in my life. And when I heard that Rohit (Shetty) is hosting the show, I grabbed the offer. I feel he is the best host till now. He is encouraging and very big factor for all of us on the show to complete all the task,” she said.
Apart from her small screen commitments, the actress is all geared up to release her first film, whose last set of schedule she will shot soon.