Gauahar Khan might have expressed her love for actor Kushal Tandon on a reality show but the actress now wants to keep her relationship private.
The 30-year-old actress, who will again be seen with Kushal in upcoming TV show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ after their stint in ‘Bigg Boss’, says she does not need any reality show to keep their relationship going.
“We had expressed our love for each other on a reality show but now it has become very personal. We don’t need any reality show again to prove how much we love each other. Joining the same show together was just a coincidence. It’s not a medium to keep our relationship going. I am just loving the whole idea of being in love,” Gauahar told PTI.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The couple met on ‘Bigg Boss’ and love blossomed between the two on show, which Gauahar won.
The ‘Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year’ actress says she is happy with the way Kushal brings the best in her and helped her on the Colors’ stunt-dare reality show.
“Kushal is one of the best human beings I have ever met. He backs me up whenever I need him and at the same time he keeps me pushing till I achieve the goal, He helps me to bring out the best in me,” Gauahar said.
The fifth season of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ will be hosted by filmmaker Rohit Shetty and will have celebrities like Dayanand Shetty, Salman Yusuff Khan, Mugdha Godse, Ranvir Shorey among others. The show will be on air from March 22.
Gauahar says Rohit is the show’s best host, which is based on the American ‘Fear Factor’. “I took part in the show to overcome every possible fear in my life. And when I heard that Rohit (Shetty) is hosting the show, I grabbed the offer. I feel he is the best host till now. He is encouraging and very big factor for all of us on the show to complete all the task,” she said.
Apart from her small screen commitments, the actress is all geared up to release her first film, whose last set of schedule she will shot soon.