TV actor Kushal Tandon says his relationship with model-turned-actress Gauahar Khan, who he met on reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss 7’, is going strong with each passing day.
Love blossomed between the two on the controversial show, which Gauahar eventually won.
“We are going strong. We are exploring each other. I am happy, she is happy. We lead normal lives and are doing what couples who are in love do,” Kushal told PTI.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Gauahar and Kushal will be next seen together in stunt-based reality show ‘Fear Factor-Khatron Ke Khiladi’. The actor says having Gauahar on the show was a great help as they would pull each other up whenever there was an adverse situation.
“We would boost each other up whenever one of us would feel low or out of confidence. In some stunts we were partners, in some we were pitted against each other but there was no competition between us,” he said.
The fifth season of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ will be hosted by filmmaker Rohit Shetty and will have celebrities like Dayanand Shetty, Salman Yusuff Khan, Mugdha Godse, Ranvir Shorey among others. The show will air on Colors from March 22.
Kushal had to opt out of the show after just eight episodes because of an injury on his shoulder.
“I had this injury for quite some time and that is why I was apprehensive to participate on the show. But it healed and I was on the show. While doing a stunt I got hurt at the same place and had to quit. But I won that stunt,” Kushal said.
Kushal, who rose to fame with his role in ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’, says he is taking things slowly in terms of his career as he wants to fully recover and be fit and healthy first.
“I have got lot of offers for TV shows. But I am not in any hurry as I have to get my health in place. I have to undergo a surgery and for that I will have to take a break for 2-3 months. I have been working continuously for the past three years and I think it is time to take a break and recover,” he said.
Although Kushal’s claim to fame is the small screen, he hopes to fulfill his long-term dream of becoming a Bollywood actor and is looking forward to star in a movie.
“I don’t mind doing TV shows… there have been many good offers in terms of role and money. But I want to focus on my film career. I am looking forward to doing a solo film. There are scripts and I am in touch with makers. Hopefully, something will materialise by the end of this year or early 2015,” he said.
There were reports that Kushal had quit the show because of Ajaz Khan, who was also a contestant on ‘Bigg Boss 7’ and the two had major heated arguments during the show. But Kushal dismissed this saying Ajaz does not exist for him.
“Everyone knows why I quit the show. The day I left, Ajaz was called as a wild card entry. I don’t want to talk about him, he does not exist for me,” he said.