TV actor Kushal Tandon says his relationship with model-turned-actress Gauahar Khan, who he met on reality TV show ‘Bigg Boss 7’, is going strong with each passing day.
Love blossomed between the two on the controversial show, which Gauahar eventually won.
“We are going strong. We are exploring each other. I am happy, she is happy. We lead normal lives and are doing what couples who are in love do,” Kushal told PTI.
Gauahar and Kushal will be next seen together in stunt-based reality show ‘Fear Factor-Khatron Ke Khiladi’. The actor says having Gauahar on the show was a great help as they would pull each other up whenever there was an adverse situation.
“We would boost each other up whenever one of us would feel low or out of confidence. In some stunts we were partners, in some we were pitted against each other but there was no competition between us,” he said.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
The fifth season of ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’ will be hosted by filmmaker Rohit Shetty and will have celebrities like Dayanand Shetty, Salman Yusuff Khan, Mugdha Godse, Ranvir Shorey among others. The show will air on Colors from March 22.
Kushal had to opt out of the show after just eight episodes because of an injury on his shoulder.
“I had this injury for quite some time and that is why I was apprehensive to participate on the show. But it healed and I was on the show. While doing a stunt I got hurt at the same place and had to quit. But I won that stunt,” Kushal said.
Kushal, who rose to fame with his role in ‘Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai’, says he is taking things slowly in terms of his career as he wants to fully recover and be fit and healthy first.
“I have got lot of offers for TV shows. But I am not in any hurry as I have to get my health in place. I have to undergo a surgery and for that I will have to take a break for 2-3 months. I have been working continuously for the past three years and I think it is time to take a break and recover,” he said.
Although Kushal’s claim to fame is the small screen, he hopes to fulfill his long-term dream of becoming a Bollywood actor and is looking forward to star in a movie.
“I don’t mind doing TV shows… there have been many good offers in terms of role and money. But I want to focus on my film career. I am looking forward to doing a solo film. There are scripts and I am in touch with makers. Hopefully, something will materialise by the end of this year or early 2015,” he said.
There were reports that Kushal had quit the show because of Ajaz Khan, who was also a contestant on ‘Bigg Boss 7’ and the two had major heated arguments during the show. But Kushal dismissed this saying Ajaz does not exist for him.
“Everyone knows why I quit the show. The day I left, Ajaz was called as a wild card entry. I don’t want to talk about him, he does not exist for me,” he said.