Television’s most popular star Kapil Sharma, who will soon be taking the plunge into Bollywood as an actor, has finally given a nod to automobile major Honda for its Mobilio range of cars. The stand-up comedian, who will soon be wrapping up his hit show ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’, has earlier refused many offers for endorsements.
Speaking about the ad deal, Kapil Sharma said that he had been getting innumerable offers and that the product which he endorsed had to be something that made him as well as his fans happy.
He added that this (Honda) was one of those ads which had an interesting storyline with a humour element attached to it.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
Kapil Sharma also tweeted: “My first digital endorsement.. Pls watch n give me ur valuable feedback.. Lots of love :)”
Watch the ad:
With this deal, Kapil Sharma joins the likes of Big B, SRK, Anil Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor and other stars who have endorsed cars.
His fans were all praise for the actor.
@KapilSharmaK9 I would love to buy the Honda if Kapil is at the showroom to sell me one ! Take a bow Kapil. Fabulous. Can’t stop laughing!!!
— Rashmi parekh (@Rashmiparekh2) June 24, 2014
— Tanumay Manna (@TanumayManna) June 24, 2014
@KapilSharmaK9 after a long time there is a car ad which is for Indian masses, well supplemented by Kapil’s comic timing
— Biswajeet Kuila (@biswajeetkuila) June 24, 2014
(With Bollywood Hungama inputs)