Television’s most popular star Kapil Sharma, who will soon be taking the plunge into Bollywood as an actor, has finally given a nod to automobile major Honda for its Mobilio range of cars. The stand-up comedian, who will soon be wrapping up his hit show ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’, has earlier refused many offers for endorsements.
Speaking about the ad deal, Kapil Sharma said that he had been getting innumerable offers and that the product which he endorsed had to be something that made him as well as his fans happy.
He added that this (Honda) was one of those ads which had an interesting storyline with a humour element attached to it.
Kapil Sharma also tweeted: “My first digital endorsement.. Pls watch n give me ur valuable feedback.. Lots of love :)”
Watch the ad:
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
With this deal, Kapil Sharma joins the likes of Big B, SRK, Anil Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor and other stars who have endorsed cars.
His fans were all praise for the actor.
@KapilSharmaK9 I would love to buy the Honda if Kapil is at the showroom to sell me one ! Take a bow Kapil. Fabulous. Can’t stop laughing!!!
— Rashmi parekh (@Rashmiparekh2) June 24, 2014
— Tanumay Manna (@TanumayManna) June 24, 2014
@KapilSharmaK9 after a long time there is a car ad which is for Indian masses, well supplemented by Kapil’s comic timing
— Biswajeet Kuila (@biswajeetkuila) June 24, 2014
(With Bollywood Hungama inputs)